Current Labor Problems in Thailand
Key to Solution
The key to solving the problem is developing a new
generation of workers to meet the demand of the
current market with new skills and adaptability to
drive the country forward.
What is the Program
for International Assessment of Adult Competency?
1. PIAAC or Program for
International Assessment of
It is a program run by OECD with a survey done in 40 countries around
the world to assess the necessary mindset and skills among the working
class aged between 16-65 years old as the sample group selected from
households and workplaces.
2. STEP or The Skills Measurement
It is a program run by the World Bank with a survey done in 17 countries
around the world on a sample group aged between 15-64 years old
from households and workplaces.
Literacy is the ability to read, write, listen, speak, and effectively demonstrate words or messages to others.
Enable to perceive ways to rate the scales (Likert) in open-ended questions; moreover, it can give participants the potential to measure and adjust the scores.
The ability to converse with people through technology, help to communicate, run on business, and stay connected with others such as learning and shopping.
- Creativity, Culture and Education (CCE)webmaster2023-03-16T17:30:51+07:00
- Reach Up & Learnwebmaster2023-03-16T18:24:21+07:00
- Learning Coin for Equitable Educationwebmaster2023-03-09T14:52:20+07:00
- Learning Recoverywebmaster2023-03-09T14:52:17+07:00
- Adult Skills Assessment in Thailandwebmaster2023-03-09T14:52:47+07:00